Food Safety Lecture
AUT University Lecture
Purpose of Lecture: To facilitate and promote cooperation between Auckland University Of Technology (AUT) and Food Safe Ltd by the sharing of knowledge about the food sector, industry trends, and research.
At Food Safe we have a track record of collaborating and feeding-forward best practice on projects that ultimately assist the community and students entering the workforce by promoting food safety and science as a career.
Where: AUT lecture room – Details with Dr. Brent Seale
Overview of job hunting in the New Zealand Food Sectors
- What companies look for in a new team member – job scorecards
- Skills to focus on as a job applicant – factors that influence success
- How to hit the ground running?
Suitable for: Any Food Safety / Food Technology Students
Case study – New multi-million dollar project: Mataura Valley Milk Focus: Pre-commissioning Focus: Post-commissioning
Case study – Mature Global World-Class F&B Exporter Westland Milk Products
- Case study/notes – Tier 1 consulting: Food Safe Limited
- Benefits of internships / apprenticeship-style learning & placements
- Find out what it takes to do get a Tier 1 consulting role in the food sector Take the Food Safe Job Scorecard from class and click on the video link that explains what we are about as a company
Food Safe’s Training:
- Complements compliance requirements
- Is simplified and visual, and supportive of implementing learning back on-job
- Is delivered by a trained ISO 9001 & 22000 lead auditor
- It is delivered by a trainer with first-hand knowledge and experience in high
- compliance operations where Food Safe also operates, such as the meat, dairy, and seafood sector. This allows us to transfer best practice.
Our training is trusted by both well known New Zealand and Global food companies and heaps of small teams too!
Our training is science-based on New Zealand regulatory and globally recognised best practice – MPI, FAO, FDA, EU
Food Safe’s advisory committee includes leading experts, quality and compliance managers, and governance experts. For even more information about Food Safe and the companies we work with, click here