Food Safe’s Advanced Auditing Course is suitable for Coordinators, team leaders, supervisors, managers, and staff interested in further developing their skills and includes Unit Standards 8084, 8085, 8086.
Course Cost: POA
About our Advanced Auditing Course
The Advanced Auditing Course offered by Food Safe includes the following Unit Standards:
- 8084: Audit quality management systems for compliance with quality standards
- 8085: Demonstrate knowledge of quality and its management
- 8086: Demonstrate knowledge required for quality auditing
NZQA Credits: 22
Advanced Auditing Course Training Content
- Fundamentals of quality auditing
- Preparing for auditing in a given situation
- Quality standards
- Auditor behaviour
- Fundamentals of registration of auditors and accreditation of certifying bodies
- Fundamentals of quality and its management
- The role of supply chain relationships in quality and its management
- Roles and responsibilities for ensuring quality in an organisation
- Quality management systems
- Approaches to quality improvement
- How to prepare to carry out a quality audit
- How to carry out technical aspects of a quality audit
- How to carry out interpersonal aspects of a quality audit
- How to report on a quality audit
- How to verify corrective actions
Coordinators, team leaders, supervisors, managers and staff interested in further developing skills.
About your trainer
The Advanced Auditing Course is delivered by Food Safe’s Managing Director, Lead-trainer & Food Safety Expert, Keith Michael who holds:
- A Masters Degree in Operations Management
- Technical Food Processing, Food Safety, and Audit Competencies
- Dairy Manufacturing: Technical & Specialised Operations
- Certificate in Company Direction from the Institute of Directors (IOD), New Zealand
Keith has presented papers at the Food Safety Conferences in 2019, 2020, and 2021 and bring this cross-sector learning into training.
Keith has many years of experience as a company director where he has assisted companies with Food Safety Compliance, Risk Audit, and closing of gaps identified with smart purpose-built competency training.
View Keith’s profile on LinkedIn.
About Food Safe
Food Safe Ltd is Accredited by the New Zealand Government + is a Category 1 NZQA-Registered PTE. Training complies with the Food Safety Bylaws and Verifier Audits right across New Zealand.
Our food safety training is trusted by both well known New Zealand and Global food companies and heaps of small teams too!
Food Safe’s advisory committee includes leading university microbiology experts, operations, quality and compliance managers, and governance experts. For even more information about Food Safe and the companies we work with, click here
Why Choose us for your Training?
- Complements compliance requirements
- Is simplified and visual, and supportive of implementing learning back on-job
- Is delivered by a trained ISO 9001 & 22000 lead auditor
- Is delivered by a trainer with first-hand knowledge and experience in high compliance operations where Food Safe also operates, such as the dairy sector