Food Safe’s Advanced Auditing Course is suitable for Ministry For Primary Industries (MPI) Verifiers, EHOs, Lead Auditors, Healthcare Auditors, QA officers, team leaders, supervisors, managers, and staff interested in further developing their skills and includes Unit Standards 8084, 8085, 8086.
Course Cost: POA
About our Advanced Lead Auditor Training Course
The Advanced Auditor Training Course offered by Food Safe includes the following NZQA Unit Standards Options:
- Unit 8084: Audit quality management systems for compliance with quality standards. NZQA Level 6; Credits 14
- Unit 8085: Demonstrate knowledge of quality and its management in business contexts. NZQA Level 3; Credits 4.
- 8086: Demonstrate knowledge required for quality auditing. NZQA Level 4; Credit 4.
NZQA Credits: 22
Advanced Auditing Training Course Content
Unit 8084: Audit quality management systems for compliance with quality standards. NZQA Level 6; Credits 14
- Preparation for quality audits:
- Audit plan, agreed scope, impacts from previous audit outcomes, and working documents.
- Technical aspects of the audit are carried out to enable an effective audit:
- Opening meetings, recognition of variances and variations, recording opportunities for improvement, management of contingencies, safeguarding the audit’s integrity & closing meetings.
- Interpersonal aspects of the audit:
- Collaboration, communication, and negotiation with all stakeholders
- Audit requirements are completed:
- Reporting, negotiating, facilitating & verifying corrective actions.
Unit 8085: Demonstrate knowledge of quality and its management in business contexts. NZQA Level 3; Credits 4.
- Fundamentals of quality and its management:
- Including the degree of excellence, principles, and concepts.
- Supply chain relationships in quality:
- Support, meeting customer requirements, delegation, and sharing of authority and responsibility.
- Quality management systems:
- Systematic approach, documentation of procedures, standards, specifications, review & audit, measurement & evaluation.
- Models of Quality Management Systems:
Unit 8086: Demonstrate knowledge required for quality auditing. NZQA Level 4; Credits 4.
- Purpose and benefits of Quality Auditing:
- Statutory requirements, identification of risks, identification of areas for improvement, establishment and improvement of safe work practices and environment.
- Steps of the quality auditing process:
- Scope, criteria, and risk analysis; document review; planning; opening meeting; conduct an audit; closing meeting; reporting, follow up on corrective actions, and close out.
- Quality auditing techniques, roles, and types:
- Confirmation of planned outcomes, product, service, and process performance.
- Contingencies affecting validity & risk minimization.
- Auditor behavior & achievement:
- Requirements of the relevant code of ethics and auditor registration.
Advanced Auditing Course Snapshot
Why Choose us for your Training?
- Complements compliance requirements
- Is simplified and visual, and supportive of implementing learning back on-job
- Is delivered by a trained ISO 9001 & 22000 lead auditor
- Is delivered by a trainer with first-hand knowledge and experience in high compliance operations where Food Safe also operates, such as the dairy sector