FSSC 22000 and FSSC Q Training for food companies to meet the requirements of regulators, food business clients, and consumers.
Course Cost: POA
About FSSC 22000 and FSSC Q Training
The FSSC 22000 Scheme is managed by the independent Foundation FSSC 22000. FSSC 22000 is recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and developed in response to the needs of the international food sector. FSSC 22000 is fully based on the international, independent standard ISO 22000 with sector-specific technical specifications for Prerequisite Programs (PRPs), like ISO/TS 22002 and additional Scheme requirements.
The FSSC 22000 Food Safety System Certification provides a framework for effectively managing food safety and quality responsibilities. FSSC 22000 demonstrates a company has a robust and effective food safety management system (FSMS) in place to meet the requirements of regulators, food business clients, and consumers.
This is an Integrated Food Safety and Quality Scheme for food companies. In addition to the above-mentioned standards and FSSC Scheme requirements, this scheme also includes an audit against ISO 9001 standard.
- Introduction to FSSC
- Case Study Reviews
- Context of the organization
- Understanding the organization and its context
- Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties
- Determining the scope of the food safety management system
- Food safety management system
- Leadership and commitment
- Establishing the food safety policy
- Communicating the food safety policy
- Organizational roles, responsibilities, and authorities
- Actions to address risks and opportunities
- Objectives of the food safety management system and planning to achieve them
- Planning of changes
- Work environment
- Externally developed elements of the food safety management system.
- Control of externally provided processes, products, or services
- External communication
- Internal communication
- Documented information
- Creating and updating
- Control of documented information
- Operational planning and control
- Prerequisite programmes (PRPs)
- Traceability system
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Handling of emergencies and incidents
- Hazard control
- Preliminary steps to enable hazard analysis
- Hazard analysis
- Validation of control measure(s) and combinations of control measures
- Hazard control plan (HACCP/OPRP plan)
- Updating the information specifying the PRPs and the hazard control plan
- Control of monitoring and measuring
- Verification related to PRPs and the hazard control plan
- Analysis of results of verification activities
- Control of product and process nonconformities
- Corrective actions
- Handling of potentially unsafe products
- Performance Evaluation
- TS 22002 Standards
Why Choose us for your FSSC 22000 Training?
- We have collaborated and delivered training for a number of performance-fuelled organizations and global brands.
- The information we provide you on FSSC 22000 is the very latest.
- Learn in an engaging and interactive environment
- We use slides, pictures, and a show-me-how approach to our training which suits all learner types
- Food Safe Trainers are industry experts and have extensive practical experience in high-compliance areas, which we bring to the classroom.