Advanced HACCP Training for Food Operators, Quality officers, QA & Technical Managers, and all HACCP review team members
Course Cost: $2950+GST
About Advanced HACCP Training
Learn to Develop, Implement, and Review a HACCP application for a food processing operation with our Advanced HACCP Training.
Advanced HACCP Training is suitable for: Food Operators, Quality officers, QA & Technical Managers, and all HACCP review team members.
Demonstrate understanding of a HACCP application for a food processing operation.
- Course Duration: 2 Day Course
- Delivery options: Offered as LIVE Online Video Conference session as well as On-site Training session.
- Recognised Achievement Certificate, non-unit Standard
Advanced HACCP Training Course Content
- Good Manufacturing practice – GMP to Regulatory (MPI) and Global Codex Standards
- Elements for the application of HACCP principles to achieve food safety in processing
- Hygiene and Illness Management eg. Norovirus & COVID-19 management
- 14 Codex Alimentarius Steps including 7 Principles of HACCP
- Outline the initial steps – SOPs – involved in developing a HACCP application in processing.
- Explain the types and sources of hazards relevant to food safety and their controls in processing
- Develop and implement a HACCP application for a food processing operation
- Review a HACCP application for a food processing operation
- Prepare for getting the best scores for Internal & External Verifier Audits
Why Choose us for your Training?
- The information we provide you on Advanced HACCP is the very latest.
- Learn in an engaging and interactive environment
- We use slides, pictures, and a show-me-how approach to our training which suits all learner types
- Food Safe Trainers are industry experts and have extensive practical experience in high-compliance areas, which we bring to the classroom.