New Zealand Qualification Authority NZQA Framework
What is the purpose of the NZQF?
The NZQF is a framework based on outcomes, described in terms of knowledge, skills and attributes, and their application.
The New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) administers the NZQF, which is the definitive source for accurate information about all quality assured qualifications, covering senior secondary school and tertiary education qualifications, and including all qualifications open to international students.
The NZQF provides information about what knowledge and experience holders of qualifications can be expected to have, and about what further education and/or employment opportunities the qualification leads to.
Details about NZQA qualifications and how it works:
Our training is trusted by both well known New Zealand and Global food companies and heaps of small teams too!
Our training is science-based on New Zealand regulatory and globally recognised best practice – MPI, FAO, FDA, EU
Food Safe’s advisory committee includes leading experts, quality and compliance managers, and governance experts. For even more information about Food Safe and the companies we work with, click here
Food Safe’s Training:
- Complements compliance requirements
- Is simplified and visual, and supportive of implementing learning back on-job
- Is delivered by a trained ISO 9001 & 22000 lead auditor
- It is delivered by a trainer with first-hand knowledge and experience in high
- compliance operations where Food Safe also operates, such as the meat, dairy, and seafood sector. This allows us to transfer best practice.