Learn to create, plan, and implement a simple business idea, and launch a micro food business.
Course Cost: POA
LaunchPad: Learn to create, plan, and implement a simple business idea! A fun, visual, show-me-how, work-with-our-hands approach to learning with a bit of magic thrown in!
- 3-day Kids Programme
- Suitable: for ages 7-13+ years
- Location: At Select Council Community Centres and Schools
Available during the school holidays.
LaunchPad is a unique kids programme developed to encourage divergent thinking that helps them succeed. It also simplifies the core skills kids need as they grow, delivering an unboxed learning experience.
- Setting up a micro-business (Entrepreneurship)
- Goal setting, communicating this, and teamwork
- How money works (Budgeting, income, expenses, and profit)
- Promoting and selling what we make (Marketing)
- Interesting food facts and scary stuff (Food Science & Food Safety)
- Problem-solving and divergent thinking
- Recovering quickly from setbacks (Resilience)
- Looking after where we live (Sustainability)
- Looking after each other (Health & Safety)
- Rules and expectations (Compliance)
On the third day, they get to present an actual group micro business to friends, family, and the public.