Food Safe – Duplicate Certificate Processing Procedure Requests
We only provide a duplicate certificate for:
- Food Safe’s Basic Food Safety Training completed with Food Safe Ltd within the last 3 years only due to a number of food safety regulations and compliance changes.
- The training paid for by the trainee or company (because of contractual agreements with the companies) only.
- Note: If you have not paid for training yourself then please contact your previous company who has paid for your training for a copy of the certificate, already sent to them by Food Safe. Your previous company holds your certificate on their files.
For NZQA training undertaken in collaboration with an ITO and for certificates issued by the ITO please contact the relevant ITO, more information at the bottom of the page.
In order for us to assist you with a copy of your basic food safety training certificate we will need to following information emailed by you:
- Full legal name
- Scanned & emailed copy of ID (Passport/Driver’s license) for verification
- Location of training you received
- Name of trainer
- Date of training
- Payment of $40+gst processing fee – Hard copy by post
- Payment of $20+gst processing fee – PDF copy by email
- Contact mobile number
- Address for postage
Email all this information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only once we receive all of the above information would we be able to locate, verify, process, email/print, and courier the certificate to you.
Please allow 10 business days after receipt of all the above information for processing.
Alternatively, you are able to sit the training programme and receive a current certificate.
For NZQA Unit standard-based training:
For NZQA training undertaken in collaboration with an ITO and for certificates issued by the ITO please contact the relevant ITO click on the links below.
NZQA Record of learning:
- Request a copy of your record of achievement
- See your Vocational Pathways Profile and Award
- Update your details
- Get your results
Trainees can do all of the above directly with NZQA at this link.