An eLearning service for food operators that includes Food Safety Management System training modules and assessments to global standards.
Service Cost: POA
About Food Safety Passport
Food Safety Passport is an eLearning service for food operators that includes Food Safety Management System training modules and assessments to global standards such as FSSC 22000, SQF, and BRC.
The eLearning modules assist companies to improve Right-First-Time percentages while simultaneously minimising risk to food safety, and standardising operating practices.
Our Food Safety Passport services ensure that operators and temporary staff are:
- aware of hygiene procedures; red-line responsibilities, including crossing into high-risk food production areas
- aware of responsibilities with regards to product, equipment, and tool safety
- competent to work in a food area, from farm to fork.
Who is it for?
- Workers in a food area who require induction training from farm to fork
- Contractors in food and related businesses
- Temporary workers from recruitment agencies.
- Delivery drivers and suppliers
- On-site maintenance engineers and warehouse staff
- University students
- Anyone wanting to work in food and related sectors
Food Safety Passport Training Content
- Global Codex Alimentarius guidelines
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) from Farm to Fork
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Food Safety Plans (FSP, FCP, RMP)
- Food Safety Hazards including Microbiology
- Red-line procedures and zoning
- Allergen management
- Fault finding, Problem solving & Root-Cause-Analysis
- Introduction to 5S
- Introduction to Health & Safety and Environmental Safety