Unit Standard 167 Certificate Course for people in food businesses who require training of this specific Unit Standard
Course Cost: POA
About Unit Standard 167 Certificate
The Unit Standard 167 Certificate course is for people in food businesses who require training in this specific Unit Standard.
Training includes two practical assessments for achievement and covers the following areas:
- Personal hygiene
- Prevention of cross-contamination
- Measuring and acting on the temperature of high-risk food
Unit Standard 167 training is on request and is only available in groups of 6 or more at the client site.
Why Choose us for your Training?
- The information we provide you on food safety is the very latest.
- Learn in an engaging and interactive environment
- We use slides, pictures, and a show-me-how approach to our training which suits all learner types
- Food Safe Trainers are industry experts with Lead Audit ISO 22000 qualifications and have extensive practical experience in high-compliance food manufacture, which we bring to the classroom.