Sensory Evaluation Training is suitable for anyone involved in the supply or collection of food products.
Course Cost: POA
Sensory Evaluation Training
Sensory Evaluation Training provides an understanding of sensory testing of food products with testing methods, classifications, and possible causes of quality deterioration.
Food Safe’s Sensory Evaluation Training is suitable for anyone involved in the supply or collection of food products.
- Sensory defects/odour description and possible causes
- Classification of quality deterioration, causes, and how to reduce risks
- Testing methods for sensory assessment
Trainees earn a Certificate of Achievement after successful completion of a Sensory Assessment.
Why Choose us for your Training?
- The information we provide you on sensory evaluation is the very latest.
- Learn in an engaging and interactive environment
- We use slides, pictures, and a show-me-how approach to our training which suits all learner types
- Food Safe Trainers are industry experts and have extensive practical experience in high-compliance areas, which we bring to the classroom.