Seafood Processing Training is for people employed in the processing of food and related products in the seafood sector.
Course Cost: POA
About Seafood Processing Training
Seafood Processing Training is designed for people employed in the processing of food and related products in the seafood sector.
It further builds on the NZQA level 2 skills and is intended for all operators.
We offer the following training, on request, for company groups of all sizes:
- Seafood Processing Training – Levels 2-6, and
- Seafood HACCP Training
Seafood Processing Training Solutions
- Product safety programme management (FCP/RMP) knowledge
- Quality assurance skills to the applicable level
- Competitive manufacturing skills (E.G. 5 S) to the applicable level
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) skills to the applicable level
- Health and safety (safe work practice) management
- Sustainable environmental practices to the applicable level
- Clean-in-place skills to the applicable level
- Documentation skills to the applicable level
- Auditing (internal verification/monitoring) to the applicable level
Seafood HACCP Training NZ
Seafood HACCP Training NZ – Unit Standard 12315
People credited with this HACCP Training course and unit standard are able to describe:
- A HACCP system
- Identify the compliance system standard, and the compliance system implemented in a seafood processing operation.
- They are also able to demonstrate and apply knowledge of supervision of a CCP in a seafood operation and take corrective action for any noncompliance.
Seafood HACCP Training NZ – Unit Standard 12316
This unit standard is recommended for people coordinating or verifying a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) system for a seafood processing operation.
People credited with this unit standard are, in the context of a seafood processing operation, able to:
- Explain the process of conducting hazard analysis in terms of potential hazard sources and options for hazard control
- Discuss and develop a HACCP plan
- Discuss the implementation of a HACCP plan
- Verify a HACCP plan
Why Choose us for your Training?
- Complements compliance requirements
- Is simplified and visual, and supportive of implementing learning back on-job
- Is delivered by a trained ISO 9001 & 22000 lead auditor
- It is delivered by a trainer with first-hand knowledge and experience in high compliance operations where Food Safe also operates, such as the meat, dairy, and seafood sector. This allows us to transfer best practices.