Food and Beverage Processing Training: This qualification covers entry-level skills and knowledge, preparing people to play productive operational, services, and storage roles.
Course Cost: POA
About New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Processing, Levels 2-3
Food and Beverage Processing Training covers entry-level skills and knowledge, preparing people to play productive operational, services and storage roles in the food and related products processing industry. It would typically be completed in the first year of employment.
- Food Safe collaborates with Competenz to offer this programme.
- Registration includes an ITO training agreement and administration
- NZQA Credits (48 – 62)
These qualifications have resulted from a review of the National Certificates in Food & Related Products Processing – FRPP2 & FRPP 3
This course is suitable for:
All people employed in the processing of food, beverages, related products, and competitive manufacturing.
The New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Processing – Levels 2 and 3 training is available on request for groups as small as 6 or more.
A video for companies and trainees that explains the New Zealand Certificate Training Qualifications on the right.
Food and Beverage Processing Training Course Content
- Food safety and hygiene
- Food processing skills
- Health and safety
- Quality in food processing
- Numeracy and communication skills relevant to food processing
Food and Beverage Processing Level 3 Training includes:
- Product safety programme management (FSP/RMP) knowledge
- Quality assurance skills to the applicable level
- Competitive manufacturing skills (E.G. 5 S) to the applicable level
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) skills to the applicable level
- Health and safety (safe work practice) management
- Sustainable environmental practices to the applicable level
- Documentation skills to the applicable level
- Auditing (internal verification/monitoring) skills to the applicable level.
Why Choose us for your New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Processing Training?
- Complements compliance requirements
- Is simplified and visual, and supportive of implementing learning back on-job
- Is delivered by a trained ISO 9001 & 22000 lead auditor
- It is delivered by a trainer with first-hand knowledge and experience in high compliance operations where Food Safe also operates, such as the meat, dairy, and seafood sector. This allows us to transfer best practices.