Milk Collection Training for people employed in the collection and processing of milk in the dairy sector.
Course Cost: POA
Milk Collection Training – Dairy Sector, Level 4
Milk Collection Training is designed for people employed in the collection and processing of milk in the dairy sector.
- Food Safe collaborates with Primary ITO to offer this programme.
- Registration includes an ITO training agreement and administration
Suitable for: All operators, coordinators, team leaders, supervisors, managers, and staff interested in further developing their skills.
Food Safe’s Milk Collection Training is available on request for company groups of all sizes.
A video for companies and trainees about Milk Collection Risk Organism Response.
Milk Collection Training Content
- A snapshot of the legislation, certification schemes, hazard groupings, and a brief introduction to HACCP.
- A brief overview of Risk Organism Response (foot and mouth disease control) and product safety around milk collection.
- A brief overview of Clean-In-Place (CIP) and basic knowledge around how this is done effectively.
- Record-keeping requirements, documentation and traceability requirements
Food Safe customises product safety training for companies across the primary sectors including (Dairy, Meat, Seafood, Produce) in addition to food processing, manufacture, and retail.
An Overview to Product Safety
Details about the standards covered in training
Why Choose us for your Milk Collection Training?
- Complements compliance requirements
- Is simplified and visual, and supportive of implementing learning back on-job
- Is delivered by a trained ISO 9001 & 22000 lead auditor
- It is delivered by a trainer with first-hand knowledge and experience in high compliance operations where Food Safe operates, such as the dairy, meat, and seafood sector. This allows us to transfer best practices.