Introduction to Auditing Skills Training for Internal Auditors, QA Coordinators, Supervisors, and people who want to become Food Auditors.
Course Cost: $470 +GST
Introduction to Auditing Skills Training Course
Food Safe’s Auditing Certificate Course course:
- Provides a basic understanding of the principles of quality auditing
- Helps you to consistently meet operator verification audit standards
- Assists you in understanding your audit reports and closeout non-conformances
- Course Duration: 6 hours
- Pre-requisites: None
- Outcome: Recognised Certificate of Achievement. Approved by all Verifiers and Auditors.
- Includes: Course Material and Resources
- Training Delivery Options: LIVE Online Video Conferencing and On-site options available
Introduction to Auditing Skills Training Course Content
- Case study reviews of recent food safety break-downs and learning
- Brief overview of operator verification – Codex Alimentarius & MPI RMP requirements
- The HACCP principle of Verification which includes internal and external audits
- Principles and philosophies of quality management
- Best practice in auditing and the audit process
- Soft and hard skills used in auditing
- Why and how audits are conducted
- Objectives and benefits of audits
- Key steps in the audit process
- Ethical audit behaviour
Audit Best Practice Guide – FSANZ Audit System
Food Control Plan Template & Internal Audit Checklist
AP Infant Formula Notice & Internal Audit Checklist
Training Code of Practice – COP
Why Choose us for your Audit Skills Training?
- Complements certification (GFSI, WSE, FSSC, BRC, SQF) and compliance (MPI, FDA, CFDA, EU) requirements
- Is simplified and visual, and supportive of implementing learning back on-job
- Is delivered by a trained ISO 9001 & 22000 lead auditor
- It is delivered by a trainer with first-hand knowledge and experience in high compliance operations where Food Safe operates, such as the dairy, meat, and seafood sector. This allows us to transfer best practices.