Halal Training for Coordinators, team leaders, supervisors, managers, and QA staff interested in further developing their skills.
Course Cost: POA
About our Halal Training Course
Food Safe collaborates with Primary ITO to offer Halal Training programmes and includes the following unit standards:
- 21623: Demonstrate knowledge of halal slaughter requirements in a meat processing operation
- 25924: Demonstrate knowledge of audit requirements in the certification of Halal food and food products
- 29088: Produce Halal dairy products
Other unit standards include: 25924, 25926, 25927 & 26025
This Halal Training is available from Food Safe on request as well as an online option, in collaboration with Primary ITO.
What is Halal?
This video explains what the term Halal means:
Here’s a brief overview and introduction to technical Halal terminology:
Here is how we go about recognising a trainee’s current competency:
The Halal training programme offered by Food Safe includes a number of unit standards across food sectors from farm to fork.
A broad sample of the unit standards offered to the meat sector is contained in the PDF below:
Why Choose us for your Training?
- Complements compliance requirements
- Is simplified and visual, and supportive of implementing learning back on-job
- Is delivered by a trained ISO 9001 & 22000 lead auditor
- Is delivered by a trainer with first-hand knowledge and experience in high compliance operations where Food Safe also operates, such as the dairy sector