Good Manufacturing Practice GMP Training for operators, supervisors, and staff working in critical hygiene areas – CHA, dairy, nutraceuticals, and pharmaceuticals.
Course Cost: $440 +GST
Current Good Manufacturing cGMP Training
Good Manufacturing Practice, GMP, is also referred to as Current Good Manufacturing Practice, cGMP.
Food Safe’s Current Good Manufacturing Practice cGMP Training is designed for operators, supervisors, and staff working in critical hygiene areas – CHA, dairy, nutraceuticals, and pharmaceuticals. Food Safe’s cGMP Training complements regulatory requirements (MPI, FDA, CFDA, EU) and certification standards (GFSI, BRCGS, SQF, WSE, FSSC).
- Course Duration: 3.5 hours
- Pre-requisites: None
- Outcome: Recognised Certificate of Achievement. Approved by all Verifiers and Auditors.
- Includes: Course Material and Resources
- Training Delivery Options: LIVE Online Video Conferencing and On-site options available
Good Manufacturing Practice cGMP Training Topics:
- What is Current Good Manufacturing Practice and how this impacts product quality and food safety
- Understand the elements of Current Good Manufacturing Practice cGMP
- Personal Hygiene
- Critical Redline Procedures
- Illness Management including Covid 19 and Norovirus
- Standard Operating Procedures SOPs
- Statistical Process Control SPC
- Six Sigma
- Problem-solving and Root Cause Analysis
- Integrated Pest Management
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Microbiological Controls
- HACCP Risk Knowledge
- How to target and improve risk knowledge around cGMP and HACCP
- Check-list for improving audit scores
High-Performance Options to Improve cGMP
We work with companies to develop a cGMP Plan and offer customized training including show-me-how videos and a customised guided approach e.g. baby awareness, nutraceticals, and pharmaceuticals.
- Spend time on shift observing cGMP focus areas
- Understand how elements of cGMP practically apply on the floor for CHA operators
- Analyze focus areas and close gaps in conjunction with technical, quality assurance team, and company management
- Train and educate operators onsite, supplemented with online visualized learning
- Feedforward learning to the senior management team
- Re-examine outcomes of actions, check for non-conformances related to cGMP, and act on competency gaps
FDA cGMP Information
Codex Alimentarius – General Principles of Food Hygiene
CFDA – GMP Guidelines
About Food Safe
Food Safe Ltd is a Category 1 NZQA-Registered PTE. Training complies with the Food Safety Bylaws and Verifier Audits right across New Zealand.
Our training is trusted by both well-known New Zealand and Global food companies and heaps of small teams too! Our training is science-based on New Zealand regulatory and globally recognised best practice – MPI, FAO, FDA, EU
Food Safe’s advisory committee includes leading experts, quality and compliance managers, and governance experts. For even more information about Food Safe and the companies we work with, click here.
Why Choose us for your cGMP Training?
- Complements certification (GFSI, WSE, FSSC, BRC, SQF) and compliance (MPI, FDA, CFDA, EU) requirements
- Is simplified and visual, and supportive of implementing learning back on-job
- Is delivered by a trained ISO 9001 & 22000 lead auditor
- It is delivered by a trainer with first-hand knowledge and experience in CHA high compliance operations where Food Safe operates, such as dairy, nutraceutical, and pharmaceutical sectors. This allows us to transfer best practices.