Food Defense Training for Operators, Quality officers, Management, Technical and all HACCP review team members across the food sector.
Course Cost: POA
About Food Defense Training
Food Safe’s Food Defense Training:
- Reduces Food Defense risk the first time proactively
- Lowers non-conformance costs even further
- Provides a better understanding of verification responsibilities
- Ensures that more of your team understands ‘why’
This course is suitable for:
Operators, Quality officers, Management, Technical & all HACCP review team members
Course Duration: One-day course
- What is food defense, and what is its importance?
- Examples of food defense threats and their potential impacts
- VACCP & TACCP attackers and their motivations
- Regulatory and certification programmes requirements
- Common threat assessment approaches
- How to conduct food defense assessment and Critical Control Points towards a food defense plan
- Food defense plan monitoring, corrective actions, verification, and record-keeping
- Explain the importance of regular reviews of food defense plans
- External audit requirements for food defense threat assessment and plans
About Food Safe
Food Safe Ltd is Accredited by the New Zealand Government + is a Category 1 NZQA-Registered PTE. Training complies with the Food Safety Bylaws and Verifier Audits right across New Zealand.
Our training is trusted by both well known New Zealand and Global food companies and heaps of small teams too! Our training is science-based on New Zealand regulatory and globally recognised best practice – MPI, FAO, FDA, EU
Food Safe’s advisory committee includes leading experts, quality and compliance managers, and governance experts. For even more information about Food Safe and the companies we work with, click here
Why Choose us for your Training?
- Complements compliance requirements
- Is simplified and visual, and supportive of implementing learning back on-job
- Is delivered by a trained ISO 9001 & 22000 lead auditor
- It is delivered by a trainer with first-hand knowledge and experience in high compliance operations where Food Safe also operates, such as the meat, dairy, and seafood sector. This allows us to transfer best practices.