Food Defense Training for Operators, Quality officers, Management, Technical and all HACCP review team members across the food sector.
Course Cost: POA
About Food Defense Training
Food Safe’s Food Defense Training:
- Reduces Food Defense risk the first time proactively
- Lowers non-conformance costs even further
- Provides a better understanding of verification responsibilities
- Ensures that more of your team understands ‘why’
This course is suitable for:
Operators, Quality officers, Management, Technical & all HACCP review team members
Course Duration: One-day course
- What is food defense, and what is its importance?
- Examples of food defense threats and their potential impacts
- VACCP & TACCP attackers and their motivations
- Regulatory and certification programmes requirements
- Common threat assessment approaches
- How to conduct food defense assessment and Critical Control Points towards a food defense plan
- Food defense plan monitoring, corrective actions, verification, and record-keeping
- Explain the importance of regular reviews of food defense plans
- External audit requirements for food defense threat assessment and plans
Why Choose us for your Training?
- Complements compliance requirements
- Is simplified and visual, and supportive of implementing learning back on-job
- Is delivered by a trained ISO 9001 & 22000 lead auditor
- It is delivered by a trainer with first-hand knowledge and experience in high compliance operations where Food Safe also operates, such as the meat, dairy, and seafood sector. This allows us to transfer best practices.