Dairy Processing Course: New Zealand Certificate in Dairy Processing Training – Level 3-5
Course Cost: POA
About Dairy Processing Course – New Zealand Certificate in Dairy Processing Training, Levels 3-5
The Dairy Processing Course is designed for people employed in the processing of food, beverages, and related products in the dairy sector. It further builds on the NZQA level 2 skills and is intended for all operators.
- Food Safe collaborates with Primary ITO to offer this programme.
- Registration includes an ITO training agreement and administration
Suitable for: All operators, coordinators, team leaders, supervisors, managers, and staff interested in further developing their skills.
Food Safe’s Dairy Processing Course – New Zealand Certificate in Dairy Processing Training, Levels 3-5, is available on request for company groups of all sizes.
A video for companies and trainees that explains the New Zealand Certificate Training Qualifications on the right.
Dairy Processing Course Training Solutions
- Product safety programme management (RMP) knowledge
- Quality assurance skills to the applicable level
- Product processing skills
- Competitive manufacturing skills (E.G. 5 S) to the applicable level
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) skills to the applicable level
- Health and safety (safe work practice) management
- Sustainable environmental practices to the applicable level
- Clean-in-place skills to the applicable level
- Documentation skills to the applicable level
- Auditing/skills to the applicable level
- Risk Organism Response skills to the applicable level
NZQA Credits [TBC]
Standards related information – Level 3 Options
Why Choose us for your Dairy Processing Course?
- Complements compliance requirements
- Is simplified and visual, and supportive of implementing learning back on-job
- Is delivered by a trained ISO 9001 & 22000 lead auditor
- It is delivered by a trainer with first-hand knowledge and experience in high compliance operations where Food Safe operates, such as the meat, dairy, and seafood sector. This allows us to transfer best practices.