Apply correct Allergen Management practices in your work area. Allergen Management Training to Global Standard – Codex Alimentarius Best Practice.
Course Cost: 490 +GST
About our Allergen Management Training
Learn how to prevent cross-contamination, understand how to reduce risk and how to apply correct allergen management practices in your work area.
Food Safe’s allergen management training is delivered to global standard – Codex Alimentarius Best Practice– and is suitable for:
- Food businesses
- ECE childcare centres
- Aged care services and hospitals
- Bakeries and supermarkets
- Any high-risk business operating under a custom food control plan (FCP) or a risk management programme (RMP)
Our allergen management training course is accepted by all Councils and Verifiers and delivered by an NZQA-Registered PTE.
Course Duration: 5 hours
Course Delivery: LIVE Online Video Conference Training and Onsite Training Options available
Outcome: Recognised Certificate of Achievement after successful completion of the assessment
Some practical skills on completion:
- Ability to apply safe practices at work
- Ability to identify food safety responsibilities in relation to role
- Ability to assist with food safety management
Allergen Management Training Course Content
- Non-unit standard-based allergen management training to Global Standard – Codex Alimentarius Best Practice
- Legislation covering food and regulatory/verifier inspections
- Allergen management
- How the law applies
- Types of allergens
- How allergen management is applied to our own operation
- Reducing the risk from allergen management eg. scoops, recipe control, labelling, colour coding
- Methods to prevent cross-contamination
- Cleaning and sanitizing
- Corrective action & preventive action
- What this means with simple examples to reduce non-conformances
- Management and record-keeping (Food Control/Safety Plans)
Practically applying food safety learning with simple examples
Why Choose us for your Training?
- The information we provide you on allergen management is the very latest.
- Learn in an engaging and interactive environment
- We use slides, pictures, and a show-me-how approach to our training which suits all learner types
- Food Safe Trainers are industry experts and have extensive practical experience in high-compliance areas, which we bring to the classroom.