Apply correct Allergen Management practices in your work area. Allergen Management Training to Global Standard – Codex Alimentarius Best Practice.
Course Cost: 490 +GST
About our Allergen Management Training
Learn how to prevent cross-contamination, understand how to reduce risk and how to apply correct allergen management practices in your work area.
Food Safe’s allergen management training is delivered to global standard – Codex Alimentarius Best Practice– and is suitable for:
- Food businesses
- ECE childcare centres
- Aged care services and hospitals
- Bakeries and supermarkets
- Any high-risk business operating under a custom food control plan (FCP) or a risk management programme (RMP)
Our allergen management training course is accepted by all Councils and Verifiers and delivered by an NZQA-Registered PTE.
Course Duration: 5 hours
Course Delivery: LIVE Online Video Conference Training and Onsite Training Options available
Outcome: Recognised Certificate of Achievement after successful completion of the assessment
Some practical skills on completion:
- Ability to apply safe practices at work
- Ability to identify food safety responsibilities in relation to role
- Ability to assist with food safety management
Allergen Management Training Course Content
- Non-unit standard-based allergen management training to Global Standard – Codex Alimentarius Best Practice
- Legislation covering food and regulatory/verifier inspections
- Allergen management
- How the law applies
- Types of allergens
- How allergen management is applied to our own operation
- Reducing the risk from allergen management eg. scoops, recipe control, labelling, colour coding
- Methods to prevent cross-contamination
- Cleaning and sanitizing
- Corrective action & preventive action
- What this means with simple examples to reduce non-conformances
- Management and record-keeping (Food Control/Safety Plans)
Practically applying food safety learning with simple examples
About Food Safe
Food Safe Ltd is Accredited by the New Zealand Government + is a Category 1 NZQA-Registered PTE. Training complies with the Food Safety Bylaws and Verifier Audits right across New Zealand.
Our training is trusted by both well known New Zealand and Global food companies and heaps of small teams too!
Food Safe’s advisory committee includes leading experts, quality and compliance managers, and governance experts. For even more information about Food Safe and the companies we work with, click here
Why Choose us for your Training?
- The information we provide you on allergen management is the very latest.
- Learn in an engaging and interactive environment
- We use slides, pictures, and a show-me-how approach to our training which suits all learner types
- Food Safe Trainers are industry experts and have extensive practical experience in high-compliance areas, which we bring to the classroom.