Food Safe Services
In today's world, most of the food we consume is prepared and/or handled at a number of critical control points. At each of these critical points there is a risk to product safety. Food products must be handled safely with good manufacturing practises, hygiene and effective risk management programmes that are maintained and verified at all times.
Good GMP and effective skills to manage Food Safety Systems are integral to the safety of food
At Food Safe, we offer a range of Food Safety Training, Health and Safety Training, HACCP Courses, Audit Training and Internal Auditing solutions for food and related businesses across New Zealand.
The internal auditing areas that we cover are:
- Food Control Plans (FCPs)
- Food Safety Plans (FSPs)
- Risk Management Programmes (RMPs)
- Supplier Quality Assurance Programs
- Supply Chain
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14000
- ISO 22000
- FSSC 22000
Interested in benefitting from training?
This video explains how Food Safe collaborates with companies to deliver food safety training:
In collaboration with industry training organisations our range of food safety training services include:
- Basic Food Safety and Hygiene Certificate
- Unit Standard 167 Certificate
- Unit Standard 168 Certificate
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) Training Certificate
- Advanced Audit Skills Training (Unit Standards 8084, 8085, 8086)
- New Zealand Certificate in Dairy Manufacturing– Lv 3 - 5
- New Zealand Certificate in Food and Related Products Processing – Lv 2 - 3
- New Zealand Certificate in Meat Processing – Lv 3 - 5
- New Zealand Certificate in Seafood Processing – Lv 3 - 5
- Liquor Licence Controller Qualification
- Health and Safety Training Certificate
- Customised Food Safety Training
- Dairy sector: Milk Collection (Product Safety) Training
- Dairy Sector: Clean-In-Place (CIP) Training
Food Safe Ltd is NZQA Registered and Accredited.
Food Safe is a "private training establishment that has been granted registration by the New Zealand Qualification Authority (NZQA) under Part 18 of the Education Act 1989."